- "Don't forget your receipt, my friend."
- ―The Kupohan, handing a receipt with instructions to return the following morning to Luke Skywalker
A Kupohan worked at the Denon-based restaurant Sakhet's Noodles in 0 ABY, when rebel operatives Luke Skywalker and Nakari Kelen visited the noodle hut in search of intelligence services from Sakhet, the restaurant's owner. The Kupohan took Skywalker's food order of Corellian buckwheat noodles served with rancor sauce and the same noodles with nerf nuggets and onions for Kelen. At that point, the Kupohan gave a small twitch of both the primary and basal ears, which Skywalker interpreted as an outward sign of an unusual order. The Kupohan then handed Skywalker his receipt, which had the number 89 circled. Below the number were instructions to return at 0900 the next day. When Skywalker and Kelen returned, they went on a delivery run with Sakhet in order to gather information about their target, Drusil Bephorin.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Heir to the Jedi (First appearance, simultaneous with Heir to the Jedi audiobook)
- Heir to the Jedi audiobook
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Heir to the Jedi
- In Heir to the Jedi, Luke Skywalker states that he has not heard from Obi-Wan Kenobi since the Battle of Yavin, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes as the starting point of 0 ABY. As Skywalker hears from Kenobi in Star Wars 1, Heir to the Jedi must take place in between Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars 1. Star Wars 1 takes place in between Episode IV and Darth Vader 4, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 ABY. Therefore, it can be assumed that Heir to the Jedi also takes place in that same year.