- "Don't forget your receipt, my friend."
- ―The Kupohan, handing a receipt with instructions to return the following morning to Luke Skywalker
A Kupohan female worked at the Denon-based restaurant Sakhet's Noodles in 0 ABY, when rebel operatives Luke Skywalker and Nakari Kelen visited the noodle hut in search of intelligence services from Sakhet, the restaurant's owner. The Kupohan took Skywalker's food order of Corellian buckwheat noodles served with rancor sauce and the same noodles with nerf nuggets and onions for Kelen.
At that point, she gave a small twitch of both the primary and basal ears, which Skywalker interpreted as an outward sign of an unusual order. She then handed Skywalker his receipt, which had the number 89 circled. Below the number were instructions to return at 0900 the next day. When Skywalker and Kelen returned, they went on a delivery run with Sakhet in order to gather information about their target, Drusil Bephorin.
Behind the scenes
- Heir to the Jedi (First appearance, simultaneous with Heir to the Jedi audiobook)
- Heir to the Jedi audiobook
Notes and references
- Heir to the Jedi
- In Heir to the Jedi, Luke Skywalker states that he has not heard from Obi-Wan Kenobi since the Battle of Yavin, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes as the starting point of 0 ABY. Since Skywalker hears from Kenobi in the first issue of the 2015 Star Wars comic series, Heir to the Jedi must take place between the battle and Star Wars 1. Additionally, that comic takes place before the fourth issue of the 2015 Star Wars: Darth Vader comic series, the events of which are dated to 0 ABY by Galactic Atlas. Therefore, Heir to the Jedi must also take place in 0 ABY.