A Lamproid with gray-pink skin who hailed from the planet Florn was among the court of the crime lord Jabba the Hutt on the planet Tatooine in 4 ABY. Around the time that the Hutt encountered several members of the Rebel Alliance, the Lamproid was a passenger aboard his Luxury sail barge, the Khetanna.
Behind the scenes
The Lamproid appeared on a card titled "Florn Lamproid" that was included in the 1998 Jabba's Palace Limited expansion set of the Star Wars Customizable Card Game. The card's text did not mention the specific Lamproid, instead describing and giving card game statistics for all members of the Lamproid species. A picture on the card did depict the Lamproid as being present aboard the Khetanna at some point, however, establishing the Lamproid as a unique canonical character. The Khetanna's voyage was depicted in the 1983 film Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, but the Lamproid was not in the film. Its image on the card was based on a production shot of the Lamproid Dice Ibegon from the 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Florn Lamproid) (backup link) (Picture only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Florn Lamproid) (backup link)
- The New Essential Chronology establishes that the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi take place in 4 ABY.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Japanese Databank at StarWars.co.jp
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope