- "I forged a death mark signed by the Hutt against the Mandalorian clan. They "accidentally" found it with a little help from yours truly."
A clan of Mandalorian warriors was active during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Sometime between 3647–3642 BBY, after a severe groundquake, a local Hutt began hoarding medpacs in his palace and selling them at a high price, causing the combat medic Archiban Kimble—better known as Doc—to forge a false death mark against the clan. Doc arranged for the clan to learn of the death mark, and the clan, believing that the Hutt had issued the death mark, attacked the Hutt's palace. Doc stole medpacs from the palace during the chaos, though both the members of the clan and the Hutt were killed in the fighting.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Mandalorian clan was first mentioned in the conversation "Anonymous" with the Jedi Knight companion character Doc in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Doc"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Doc: "Anonymous"