A Mandalorian warrior worked as a bounty hunter during the New Republic Era. A member of the Bounty Hunters' Guild, this lone gunfighter traveled across the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories—far from the authority of the New Republic—via the starship Razor Crest in the years following the Galactic Civil War. The Mandalorian was active around 9 ABY, after the fall of the Galactic Empire and before the emergence of the First Order.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
- "He's a bounty hunter and a gunfighter. A mysterious lone gunfighter with a questionable moral character. And he's a badass."
- ―Pedro Pascal on The Mandalorian
The Mandalorian warrior will be the protagonist of the upcoming Star Wars television series The Mandalorian, created by Jon Favreau. The first picture of the Mandalorian warrior was revealed on October 4, 2018.
On November 13, 2018, Pedro Pascal was reported to be in negotiations to play the lead role in the series. On December 12, 2018, it was officially announced that Pascal is slated to portray the Mandalorian.
- Jon Favreau announces "The Mandalorian". Jon Favreau (October 3, 2018, 4:17 pm). "#StarWars #TheMandalorian" (screenshot) (First mentioned)
- (First pictured)
- "Launchpad"—Star Wars Insider 190
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Breznican, Anthony (April 14, 2019). Here's what happened in the secret footage of The Mandalorian. Retrieved on April 15, 2019.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
- ↑ Lussier, Germain (November 13, 2018). The Mandalorian Picks Up Game of Thrones' Pedro Pascal as Its Lead. Retrieved on November 13, 2018.