- "What is this, a staring contest? Why don't they just send us in?"
"We go when we go. Quit complaining."
- ―An impatient soldier and this one
A human male served as a soldier in the Mantellian Army of the planet Ord Mantell during the Separatist War between the Galactic Republic-backed Ord Mantell Central Authority and the Mantellian Separatist Movement. In the year 3643 BBY, the Mantellian Trooper participated in the Republic's blockade of Talloran village, intended to contain the Separatist forces that had seized control of the settlement. While waiting, he scolded a comrade who complained about how little the soldiers were doing.
He had green eyes, tan skin, and wore the blue uniform commonly used by personnel of the Mantellian Army, with a blaster rifle strapped to his back. He did not mind the waiting during the blockade, and chided another soldier who did.
Behind the scenesEdit
The soldier first appeared in the 2011 massively multiplayer online role-playing video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, developed by BioWare. In the game, the soldier appears as a non-player character only identified as "Dutiful Soldier."
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Ambient dialogue outside Talloran village, Ord Mantell
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. As the Smuggler and the Trooper can witness the conversation between the solider and his comrade when they visit Talloran village during their prologues, it must therefore take place in 3643 BBY. Since the conversation between the two soldiers occurs during the blockade, it can be inferred that the conversation occurs during that year.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Smuggler Mission: "Desperate Times" on Ord Mantell