- "Ah. That's the best one of the lot. A nobleman's son skipped bail. Looks like you're headed for the ocean dunes of Karnac."
- ―Greef Karga, on the Mon Calamari
A Mon Calamari male was the son of a nobleman who hid in the ocean dunes of Karnac after skipping bail sometime during the New Republic Era. A bounty was later placed on him, whose puck was acquired by the Mandalorian bounty hunter Din Djarin around 9 ABY. The bounty was abandoned by Djarin after he decided to rescue Grogu from an Imperial facility.
Behind the scenes
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 3: The Sin" (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1 (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 3: The Sin"
- According to The Mandalorian take place about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, it can be deduced that the events of The Mandalorian take place around 9 ABY. , the events of