- "I wish he had survived. I wish we could see him tried for every crime he ever committed, from his days as Naboo on."
- ―The Mon Calamari soldier, on Palpatine
A Mon Calamari soldier served in the New Republic's 61st Mobile Infantry during the Galactic Civil War. Around 5 ABY, the soldier and half a dozen 61st comrades talked with pilots from the New Republic's Alphabet Squadron, with Imperial rations being handed out by the pilot Nath Tensent. The Mon Calamari lingered next to Sergeant Zab for most of the conversation.
When the soldiers discussed what they would do to the late Emperor Palpatine's body if it had been recovered, the Mon Calamari wished that the Emperor had survived and faced a trial so that other Imperials would fear the New Republic's justice. Sergeant Vitale replied that the Imperials put on trial after might just argue that they were not as bad as Palpatine. The Mon Calamari had only one eye, the other side of its face having an eye socket the size of a fist.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Shadow Fall (First appearance, simultaneous with Shadow Fall audiobook)
- Shadow Fall audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Shadow Fall)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Shadow Fall
- ↑ Shadow Fall takes place approximately half a year after the Battle of Endor, while Before the Awakening states Kes Dameron and Shara Bey moved to Yavin 4 around six months after the Battle of Endor. Given that Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates their move to 5 ABY, the events of Shadow Fall must also take place around that time. establishes that