A Nautolan female musician was popular during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire. Around 3637 BBY, she sought help in acquiring a pair of barbed ginxes, a species of swamp-dwelling amphibians which were banned as pets on Glee Anselm, the Mid Rim planet which was the Nautolan homeworld.
An individual associated with one of the two opposing governments had a companion of theirs devise a plan to acquire the ginxes.
Behind the scenes
The Nautolan musician was mentioned in the Crew Skill mission "A Nautolan's Best Friend," released as part of the 2014 Shadow of Revan expansion to the 2011 BioWare video game, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Shadow of Revan—Underworld Trading Crew Skill mission: "A Nautolan's Best Friend"
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel takes place from early to mid 3638 BBY, and further Game Updates that were released in 2013 take place in the latter half of that year. The post also states that Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in early and mid 3637 BBY, Shadow of Revan takes place near the end of that year, and that the events of Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in early and mid 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 3.0 and the Digital Expansion Shadow of Revan can be placed near the end of 3637 BBY. As the Crew Skill mission "A Nautolan's Best Friend" was released with the Shadow of Revan expansion, it must therefore take place around that year as well. ,
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex: "Barbed Ginx"
- The New Essential Guide to Alien Species