During Order 66, the Nightbrothers witnessed the ship of Jedi Master Taron Malicos crash in the Swamp of Sacrifice, and they informed Nightsister Merrin that the Jedi survived. Nightbrothers in the village became tired of waiting for Merrin's instructions, and they eventually went to the swamp and brought him to Brother Viscus. Malicos killed Viscus and led the Nightbrothers. Malicos had become allied with Merrin, promising vengeance for the massacre of her sisters, in 20 BBY.
In 14 BBY, the Jedi Padawan Cal Kestis was knocked into the depths of Dathomir by a Nightbrother using a large rock on the Treacherous Approach. Kestis traveled through the wilderness of Dathomir attempting to find his way back to the surface and reach the Tomb of Kujet, a Zeffo palace on the planet that served as the burial site of the Zeffo Sage Kujet. Kestis eventually found himself at the village, passing through and continuing his journey.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (First appearance)
Notes and references
- In Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 4, a Nightbrother village inhabited by the Viscus' clan was destroyed during the Second Battle of Dathomir. As Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order shows that Viscus' clan founded another village, and Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Second Battle of Dathomir to 19 BBY, the village must have been created after that year.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 4
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Dathomir to 20 BBY.
- The events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order take place five years after the end of the Clone Wars, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order must take place around 14 BBY.