- "Uh, compliments of the lizard in the back."
- ―The bartender offers a drink to Asajj Ventress from Bossk
Biography[edit | edit source]
Sometime around 21 BBY, the bartender anticipated a fight between Baron Notluwiski Papanoida, Ion Papanoida and a group of thugs and bounty hunters. During the ensuing skirmish he sought cover under the bar along with a Gotal bounty hunter.
A while after, the cantina was also visited by former Dark Acolyte Asajj Ventress, who killed bounty hunter Oked when he tried flirting with her. The bartender was later seen dragging Oked's body out of the cantina.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "And also, we rationalize that the same owner probably didn't have it. So we created a bartender for our cantina. And I think that this guy was so traumatized by the shootout with Baron Papanoida that he put the cantina up for sale."
- ―Series Director Dave Filoni
This is the first Nimbanel to appear in an episode of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Annual 2013 (Picture only)