A Quarren trawler worked on the ice planet Maldo Kreis and harassed a Mythrol in a bar there alongside two other trawlers. The trawlers planned to cut off the Mythrol's gills and sell them, but before they could, the bounty hunter known as the Mandalorian entered the bar and distracted them. The lead trawler then declared the Mandalorian had spilt his drink, and when the bounty hunter ignored him, the trio of trawlers surrounded the Mandalorian. The hunter then quickly defeated the trio and killed the Quarren perpetrator, who attempted to flee.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Harassing a Mythrol[edit | edit source]
- «Look at his glands! I bet we could sell them at the port.»
- ―The lead trawler points out the Mythrol's gills to the Quarren[src]
A Quarren worked as a trawler on the ice planet Maldo Kreis following the collapse of the Galactic Empire. In around 9 ABY, the Quarren harassed a Mythrol in a bar on the planet alongside two human trawlers. The perpetrator held the Mythrol down on the table, while the trawler leader of the harassment noted that they could sell the Mythrol's gills at the nearby port. Though he attempted to surrender the credits he was carrying to the trio, the Mythrol was ignored, with the Quarren pulling him to his feet so the lead human could cut him with a knife.
Before the trawlers could cut the Mythrol, the bounty hunter known as the Mandalorian entered the bar, drawing the attention of the lead trawler. The Quarren kept hold of the Mythrol while the lead trawler approached the Mandalorian, claiming the bounty hunter had spilled his drink. When the Mandalorian ignored him, the lead trawler signaled over the Quarren and the other human trawler.
A bar fight gone bad[edit | edit source]
The Quarren dropped the Mythrol onto the table before approaching the bar, with the intention of surrounding the Mandalorian. The establishment's bartender offered the trawler a replacement drink for free, but when he slid the drink toward the human, the Mandalorian caught it mid slid and threw the contents in the Quarren's face. This caused the trawler to stumble back while the Mandalorian smashed the empty mug over the head of the second human trawler, before grabbing hold of and slamming the head of the Quarren into the bar. Though the lead trawler then attempted to stab the Mandalorian, the bounty hunter blocked the knife, redirecting it into the trawler's own back.
With the Quarren's comrades defeated, the trawler attempted to flee but was caught by the bounty hunter's whipcord thrower as it passed through the bar's door and fell to the ground. As the hunter pulled the Quarren back through the door, the trawler pulled out a blaster pistol and fired at the him, though the shot was deflected by his Mandalorian armor. The hunter then shot the door control with his own blaster, causing it to close on the Quarren, who proceeded to be sliced in half and died.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First pictured)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- (Picture only)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season One
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- According to The Mandalorian take place about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, it can be deduced with simple math that the events of The Mandalorian take place around 9 ABY. , the events of
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"