- "Dzworokka yun;
- ―Transliteration of runic inscriptions by the Sith Eternal regarding a dyad in the Force
Generations before the Battle of Exegol, an ancient prophecy foretold the coming of a Force dyad, a unique Force-bond connecting two Force-sensitives physically and mentally through the Force. The subject of the prophecy was featured prominently in the lore of the Sith Eternal, a cult of Sith loyalists. The dyad from the prophecy was formed by Ben Solo and Rey. Solo was a former Jedi who fell to the dark side of the Force and became Kylo Ren, the master of the Knights of Ren and Supreme Leader of the First Order, whereas Rey was a Jakku scavenger who became the last Jedi in existence after Luke Skywalker's death.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker must occur in 35 ABY.