A TIE fighter pilot was a member of the First Order's Special Forces 30 years after the Battle of Endor. The pilot flew air support in a TIE fighter during the escape from Jakku, and stubbornly pursued Rey, Finn, and BB-8 in the Millennium Falcon into the Graveyard of Giants and through the wreckage of the Executor-class Star Dreadnought Ravager. After being surprised by Rey's sudden maneuver, the pilot was then shot down by the cannons on the Falcon. As a member of the Special Forces, the pilot wore a helmet with red stripes.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens storybook
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ In the 2016 reference book Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded, it is stated that the TIE fighter pilots of the First Order were all humans.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization