- "There's been no one for so long. Who are you?"
- ―The elder, upon seeing Rey outside the Lars homestead
This human female elder was on the planet Tatooine after the final battle of the war between the First Order and the Resistance in 35 ABY. Sometime after the Battle of Exegol, the elder was walking with an etobi through the Great Chott salt flat of the Jundland Wastes when she found the Jedi Padawan Rey outside the abandoned moisture farm which once belonged to the Lars family. The elder remarked that it had been a long time since anyone was seen on the farm and asked the visitor for her name. Rey offered her first name, and in response the elder asked for Rey's surname. After spotting the Force spirits of Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa from a distance away in the desert, Rey provided the name "Skywalker". After the introduction, the elder questioned if she would see her around, and departed on her way.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker to one year after the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of The Force Awakens to 34 ABY, the events of The Rise of Skywalker, including the elder's appearance, must occur in 35 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition