- "I'm recommending this brave Jedi army for the Republic's top military honor. You've all earned it."
- ―General Suthra, on the Jedi forces
A male Twi'lek Jedi served as a member of a detachment of Jedi sent to aid the Republic Military and the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython in battling the forces of the Sith Empire on the planet Corellia, during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Empire. During the Battle of Corellia, the Twi'lek and the Outer Rim Jedi worked under the Hero of Tython's command to stop the Dark Jedi Tol Braga from massacring thousands of civilians as a sacrifice for the Sith Emperor to start a deadly dark side ritual. After Braga's plans were halted, the Jedi remained to fight the Empire's invasion of Corellia.
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "These young Jedi are unprepared for what lies ahead. Those of us with battlefield experience will share our knowledge while you're gone."
- ―Unaw Aharo about the Outer Rim Jedi
A Force-sensitive male, the Twi'lek was inducted into the Jedi Order and underwent training in the ways of the Force sometime before the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. In 3641 BBY, the Jedi was stationed in the Outer Rim Territories when he was among those summoned by Grand Master Satele Shan to the planet Corellia, which was currently the site of a fierce battle between the forces of the Republic and the Empire, and the Twi'lek joined a group of Jedi who were tasked with aiding the Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython in stopping the Dark Jedi Tol Braga from instigating massive civilian casualties. By doing so, Braga would allow his master, the Sith Emperor, to begin a dark side ritual and thereby consume all life in the galaxy.
Upon arriving on Corellia, the Twi'lek rendezvoused with the rest of the Outer Rim Jedi at the Socorro Freight building, a Republic Military base under the command of Captain Rikdine, but the Hero of Tython—who had been appointed Supreme Commander of all Jedi forces on Corellia—soon ordered the Knight's lieutenant, Unaw Aharo, and the other Jedi to move to the Labor Valley district. There, the Outer Rim Jedi were dispatched to liberate the weapons factories of corporate official Magremme Thrakus, securing a valuable source of munitions for the Republic while the Hero of Tython foiled a Sith attempt to detonate a chemical bomb in the region. The Twi'lek and the other Jedi were then sent to the Axial Park district, where the Hero directed them to raid several slave camps in the area to free wrongfully imprisoned Corellians at the behest of Senator Jol Zackin.
As the battle in Coronet City's Government District heated up, the Jedi worked with the forces of General Var Suthra to distract the Imperial forces in the area while the Hero infiltrated the Imperial Harrower-class dreadnought Eclipse above the city and prevented Braga from detonating the ship's engines and destroying much of Coronet. After the fighting, the Hero assigned the Outer Rim Jedi to work with Suthra while the Knight departed for a final confrontation with the Emperor, and the Twi'lek and the other Jedi helped the Republic achieve victory in the Battle of Corellia.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "I wish I had good news, but the general's mission was not successful. He didn't have the forces he needed. They put up a good fight, but the enemy had superior numbers. There were no survivors."
- ―Erris Wyum, if the Outer Rim Jedi are dead
This Twi'lek Jedi is one of several unnamed background characters who appear during the Jedi Knight class storyline in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011. The Jedi appears in the mission "Jedi Commander" and will also appear in the final Corellia mission, "Mutual Assured Destruction," if the player has chosen only light side options in the last few missions. If the player chooses the dark side options while directing the Jedi in the missions "Death Cloud" and "Firestorm," then many of the Outer Rim Jedi will die and not appear in "Mutual Assured Destruction." This will also result in the death of General Suthra, as he lacks the numbers to defeat the Imperials in the Government District. However, as the Jedi Knight is a Republic character and therefore assumed to only take the moral light side options, the Twi'lek is assumed to have survived.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Jedi Commander" on Corellia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Death Cloud" on Corellia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Firestorm" on Corellia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Mutual Assured Destruction" on Corellia
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Imperial Mission: "The Fall of Corellia" on Vaiken Spacedock
- This article assumes that the Republic classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic choose the options that provide the most light side alignment points.