- «No trouble?»
«No trouble. No inquiries. The gangs become curious soon, I think.»
«Tell the Grandfather of Vice I'm grateful for his help.»
- ―Brand and the Weequay, in Huttese[src]
A Weequay male was affiliated with the individual known as the Grandfather of Vice during the Galactic Civil War. In 3 ABY, the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry took refuge on the planet Ankhural to repair its starships, with the Grandfather of Vice helping the company avoid trouble with the local gangs.
The 61st soldier Brand soon approached the Weequay in a market on Ankhural, matching his pace. She then inquired with him on whether the local gangs on the planet had any trouble with her company. The Weequay assured her that there were no issues or inquiries from the gangs yet, and so Brand paid him with credits, advising him to inform the Grandfather of Vice that she was grateful for the help. The Weequay had a face that resembled a dry corpse to Brand and hobbled when meeting with the soldier, speaking to her in Huttese.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the Weequay appears is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The Weequay's appearance must have therefore taken place in 3 ABY.