A Weequay male guard was employed by Jabba the Hutt. He was a guard on the Khetanna during the Battle of the Great Pit of Carkoon in 4 ABY. When Luke Skywalker climbed up the walls of the sail barge after eliminating guards from the second skiff, this Weequay opened his window attempting to shoot down Skywalker, however the Jedi instead grabbed him and threw him out of the Khetanna.
Behind the scenes
Although thrown out of the Khetanna by Skywalker during the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, this Weequay is never actually shown being devoured by the Sarlacc. Instead the film immediately cuts to Kithaba being swallowed. The Great God Quay: The Tale of Barada and the Weequays simply states that this Weequay was thrown to the desert floor.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Escape from Jabba's Palace
- The Great God Quay: The Tale of Barada and the Weequays
- Star Wars Manga: Return of the Jedi 2
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Jabba's Palace Limited (Card: Weequay Guard) (backup link)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 50 (JAB2, Jabba the Hutt's Sail Barge) (Picture only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 124 (WEE2, Weequay) (Picture only)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 40 (JAB2, Jabba the Hutt's Sail Barge) (Picture only)