A human male worked as a trawler during the New Republic era in 9 ABY, along with another human and a Quarren. He watched as his two companions threatened a Mythrol in a bar on the ice planet Maldo Kreis. He did not speak during the encounter, allowing the others in the party to make the verbal threats.
During this incident, a Mandalorian bounty hunter named Din Djarin arrived to collect a bounty on the Mythrol. The human, along with his two companions, threatened Djarin. When the bartender slid a drink towards them, Djarin grabbed the drink and smashed it on the human's head, knocking him out. He then proceeded to incapacitate the other human and kill the Quarren.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The trawler appeared in the first episode of the 2019 Disney+ television series The Mandalorian, which aired on November 12, 2019. Identified in the credits as "Beta trawler," he was portrayed by Ryan Watson, who was also a stunt coordinator for the show.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First pictured)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Score"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"
- According to a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019, The Mandalorian is set five years after Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Return of the Jedi to 4 ABY, meaning that The Mandalorian is set in 9 ABY.
- The Mandalorian Media Kit. Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International. The Walt Disney Company. Archived from the original on February 3, 2020. Retrieved on February 3, 2020.