- "Welcome to Milvayne, travelers. Present I.D. and authorization documents, please."
- ―The border officer
A human male border officer was a member of the Milvayne Authority law enforcement agency, working at a spaceport on the planet Milvayne. Sometime between 0 ABY and 3 ABY, he asked the rogue archaeologist Chelli Aphra and the assassin droid Triple-Zero for identification and authorization documents. When Aphra attempted to bribe him, he objected and was subsequently tortured by Triple-Zero into opening the gate out of the spaceport, before being killed by the droid.
- "We've been here half a minute and you've already killed a cop!"
- ―Aphra, to Triple-Zero
The individual worked as a border officer in the law enforcement agency known as the Milvayne Authority sometime between 0 ABY and 3 ABY. He checked identification and authorization documents of travelers at a spaceport on the planet Milvayne. During that time, the border officer welcomed the rogue archaeologist Chelli Aphra and the assassin droid Triple-Zero to Milvayne and asked them to provide their own identification and authorization documents. When he questioned Aphra's attempt to bribe him with credits from Milvayne, Triple-Zero tortured him in return, asking that the border officer open the gate out of the spaceport. The droid then killed him after the gate was opened.
Later on, the Galactic Empire's Coalition for Progress reviewed the live feed being broadcast from Triple-Zero's eyes to the citizens of Milvayne. The death of the border officer was among the moments reviewed by the Imperial officers on board their propaganda flagship, the Enduring Pride. Triple-Zero also witnessed the murder of the border officer once again when the droid was looking back through his memories sometime after.
Personality and traits
- "Ma'am, this is not a valid pass but an indifferent amount of credits. Are you attempting a bribe?"
"Uh. Hahaha. O-of course not."
- ―The border officer and Chelli Aphra
The border officer was a human male with light skin. When Aphra and Triple-Zero approached him, he showed a lack of interest in Aphra's bribe and cared only about whether she had produced the necessary identification.
Behind the scenes
- Doctor Aphra 26 (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 29 (Appears on screen)
- Doctor Aphra 30 (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- The events of Doctor Aphra 21 take place after the Battle of Yavin, which marks the beginning of 0 ABY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Additionally, Echo Base is still intact during the events of Doctor Aphra 40, placing that story before the base's destruction, which is dated to 3 ABY by Galactic Atlas. The events of Doctor Aphra 26, including the border officer's death on Milvayne, take place between Doctor Aphra 21 and Doctor Aphra 40; therefore, the officer must have died between 0 ABY and 3 ABY.
- Doctor Aphra 26
- Doctor Aphra 29
- Doctor Aphra 30