- "My mother tried to sell me to a Trade Federation exploratory vessel when I was six. I was too small. Out of pity, the captain gave me a packet of nectrose crystals."
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir
Prior to the rise of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, a captain served in the Trade Federation aboard an exploratory starship. On one planet, a female individual attempted to sell her six-year-old daughter, Everi Chalis, to the captain, who instead gave Chalis a packet of flavor-enhancing nectrose crystals out of sympathy as she was too small. Chalis later recalled the captain in a conversation with the Rebel Alliance First Sergeant Hazram Namir in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning the captain is set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended with the rise of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The events mentioning the captain must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.