- "The Mandible was an accident. A drunk captain ferrying volatile cargo."
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir
A male individual was the captain of the starship Mandible in the Galactic Empire during the Imperial Era. Sometime by the year 3 ABY, he ferried volatile cargo while under the influence of alcohol, leading to an accident that killed numerous crew members. Everi Chalis, an emissary to the Imperial Ruling Council, punished the crew of the Mandible during the Belnar Insurrections and executed the individuals responsible for the accident, including the captain.
In 3 ABY, Chalis, who had since defected to the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry, cited the punishment of the Mandible's crew when pressuring an Imperial heavy freighter into changing course. Chalis also recounted the story of the Mandible and its accident under the drunk captain to Hazram Namir, a First Sergeant in the company.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the captain is mentioned is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY, with the events involving the captain and his death occurring prior.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Battlefront: Twilight Company