- "The elix inhabited a forest world about to be destroyed by a supernova explosion."
- ―Obo Rin, Catalog of Intelligent Life in the Galaxy, Revised Edition
A forest world with 1.1 standard gravity was the homeworld of the small birds of prey known as the elix. At some point during the reign of the Galactic Empire, the forest world was about to be destroyed by a supernova. Hoping to save the elix from extinction, a group of zealous planetary ecologists transplanted the species to Dar'Or, an arboreal planet located in the Jospro sector of the Outer Rim Territories.
The ecologists, however, overlooked the fact that the new home of the elix had lower gravity, which led to the avians becoming powerful and fast apex predators that threatened the native sentients, the Ri'Dar. Years after the transplantation of the elix from their doomed homeworld, the sentientologist Obo Rin mentioned that forested world in an entry of his publication, Catalog of Intelligent Life in the Galaxy, dedicated to the Ri'Dar.
Behind the scenes
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races (First mentioned)
- Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races, Second Edition
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (Mentioned in multiple entries, but without own entry)