- "Ladies and gentlemen: the monstrous; the fearsome; Wicket!"
- ―Masher, before revealing Wicket Wystri Warrick to a crowd and frightening the mimph
A female mimph lived in a village on the Forest Moon of Endor and cared for a mimph infant in 3 ABY. In that year, a hunting team led by the mimph Masher captured the young Ewok Wicket Wystri Warrick and brought him back to the village, where they tied him behind a curtain. When the curtain was drawn and Warrick was revealed, the mimph was frightened by the comparatively enormous Ewok and shrieked as she used her hand to shield the eyes of the infant. Like most of her species, the mimph was diminutive, with pink and pale fur, and white eyes with black pupils. She wore a green dress and a wide-brimmed hat with an adorning yellow flower. While she was frightened by the sight of the much larger Ewok, she still held concern for the young mimph in her care and shielded the infant's eyes.
Behind the scenes
The female mimph appears briefly in "Gone With the Mimphs," the ninth episode of the second season of the Ewoks television series. "Gone With the Mimphs" was written by Linda Woolverton and first aired on October 18, 1986.
Notes and references
- Ewoks—"Gone With the Mimphs".
- "Star Wars Publications Timeline" – Star Wars Insider 23 dates the events of the Ewoks television series, which include the appearance of the female mimph in "Gone With the Mimphs," to three years after the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which corresponds to 3 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.
- "A Star Wars CELibration" – Star Wars Insider 27.