A type of freighter was found on the planet Utapau during the Clone Wars. Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker commandeered such a vessel during their mission to Utapau, in order to pursue a Separatist shuttle ferrying an enormous kyber crystal to a Separatist supply ship.
Behind the scenesEdit
The freighter first appeared in "Crystal Crisis," the third episode of the unfinished "Crystal Crisis on Utapau" arc of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars television series, as part of The Clone Wars Legacy. Concept art of both the ship itself and its escape pods was drawn by Chris Glenn and posted to his ArtStation account, where he identified the ship simply as "Transport." Glenn's art of the vessel features a large-mouthed creature on the ship's hull with aurebesh writing above it, though this art was not depicted in the "Crystal Crisis on Utapau" story reels.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crystal Crisis" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crystal Crisis"
- ↑ Glenn, Chris (2019-02-20). STAR WARS The Clone Wars / Environments & Vehicles. Chris Glenn. Ballistiq Digital Inc. Archived from the original on May 7, 2020. Retrieved on May 7, 2020.