- "T–Take the shards! But please don't kill me, Zingo!"
- ―The human pleads with Zingo Gabnit
A human female came into possession of some valuable shards on the Outer Rim Territories planet Carajam between 2 BBY and 4 ABY. She took the shards to a desert camp belonging to the criminals Zingo Gabnit and Turfitch, who took them and planned to kill the human, begging for her life. Gabnit rejected her supplication, reasoning that she could not be allowed to live while knowing his name. The human promised not to share any details, but Gabnit assured her that this would be the case regardless.
Further pleading was interrupted when the human spotted an approaching figure in the distance. Gabnit and Turfitch panicked, recognizing the figure as the ruthless bounty hunter Boba Fett. The human used the ensuing confusion to escape into the desert, laughing as she ran. She had long black hair, light skin, and blue eyes, and wore a brown outfit consisting of pants, a singlet, a vest, and a gray helmet.
Behind the scenes
The human was first pictured in an article published on StarWars.com on April 15, 2019, providing a preview for the one-shot comic Age of Rebellion - Boba Fett 1. The comic was published by Marvel Comics on May 8, 2019, written by Greg Pak and pencilled by Marc Laming,
- Age of Rebellion - Boba Fett 1 (First appearance)
- (First pictured)
Notes and references
- Age of Rebellion - Boba Fett 1
- The events of Age of Rebellion - Boba Fett 1, including the human's possession of the shards, take place after the formation of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, which took place two years before the Battle of Yavin according to Star Wars: On the Front Lines, corresponding to 2 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, and before Boba Fett's fall into the Great Pit of Carkoon. As Galactic Atlas dates that event to 4 ABY, the comic must take place between those two years.