- "Where to?"
- ―The pilot greets the Mandalorian
A human male speeder pilot worked with a Kubaz ferryman to transport customers on the ice planet Maldo Kreis with his landspeeder. In 9 ABY, he drove a bounty hunter known as Din Djarin and his bounty across the ice to Djarin's gunship. After dropping off the pair and driving away, the driver was killed by a ravinak which broke the ice beneath the pilot's landspeeder and dragged it into the water below.
- "You're looking for ravinaks right?"
"It's clear right now, but be careful near the port. Everyone dumps their Gray Holds out. They think the whole entire planet is their personal sink pit."
- ―The Mythrol passenger and the pilot discuss ravinaks
A human male worked as a speeder pilot on the ice planet Maldo Kreis shortly after the fall of the Galactic Empire. He worked with a Kubaz ferryman to get customers who would pay for transport. In around 9 ABY, the ferryman summoned the pilot by playing a flute as a bounty hunter known as Din Djarin was seeking to return to his starship with a Mythrol prisoner.
The pilot agreed to the fare and drove the pair across ice fields in his landspeeder, checking ahead for ravinaks and warning them to watch out for the dangerous creatures. After dropping the Mandalorian and his bounty off at the gunship Razor Crest, the human piloted his speeder away, only to be killed when a ravinak shattered the ice beneath his vehicle and pulled it into the waters below.
Personality and traits
- "Hey, it's time to go. Let's settle up."
- ―The pilot asks for payment
The pilot drove a red landspeeder that was in a state of disrepair by the time of his final trip across the ice fields. He wore a brown coat with a fur lined hood and a pair of goggles and used a pair of binoculars to check for ravinaks.
Behind the scenes
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian" (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Guide to Season One (Picture only)