- "Imagine this little girl who sleeps in her mother's stained mattress in the ruins of a bombed-out paper mill."
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir
The ruins of a bombed paper mill, located on a planet with an undeveloped society, was the residence of the human female Everi Chalis prior to the rise of the Galactic Empire in 19 BBY. During her time at the mill, Chalis shared a stained mattress with her mother. She later recalled the experience to the Rebel Alliance First Sergeant Hazram Namir in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning the paper mill is set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The events mentioning the paper mill must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.