A female pirate captain encountered the Jedi Knight Zekk in 41 ABY. The Jedi found himself at her mercy while he tried to contact the Jedi Order and was unable to discern the pirate captain's agenda, who was loyal only to herself.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- "What was going to happen in it didn't really happen. Not like any of this really happens…but you know what I mean."
- ―Sue Rostoni on Blood Oath
The pirate captain was going to appear in the novel Blood Oath by Elaine Cunningham, thwarting Zekk's attempts to contact the Jedi Order after he was separated from his Jedi comrades during battle with the Sith Lord Darth Caedus, an event depicted in the 2008 novel Legacy of the Force: Invincible. Blood Oath was originally slated for a Spring 2009 release date but was delayed several times due to events beyond Cunningham's control. The novel's manuscript had yet to be turned in by August 2009 and was officially canceled. Blood Oath's cancelation rendered its story, events, and original characters, including the pirate captain, non-canon.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First mentioned)
- The Essential Reader's Companion
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Reader's Companion establishes that the events of Blood Oath, including Zekk's encounter with the pirate captain, were set to take place between Legacy of the Force: Invincible and Crosscurrent, both of which are dated to 41 ABY.
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
- Blood Oath and Fett Novel Officially Canceled. New Jedi Order Encyclopedia. Archived from the original on September 19, 2010. Retrieved on July 5, 2010.