- "That was how I knew I had to leave my world. It was how I realized I was living in filth, eating garbage and drinking poison, when offworlders were so rich they could throw nectrose packets to children."
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir
A terrestrial planet home to an undeveloped society was the homeworld of the human Everi Chalis, who lived in the ruins of a bombed paper mill prior to the time of the Galactic Empire. Chalis's mother attempted to sell her to the captain of a Trade Federation exploratory starship but the captain instead gave Chalis a packet of nectrose crystals out of sympathy as she was too young.
Wanting to leave the planet, Chalis enrolled into the Colonial Academy academic institution to study art and subsequently went offworld by the time of the Empire's rise to power in 19 BBY. Chalis later told the Rebel Alliance First Sergeant Hazram Namir about her homeworld in 3 ABY, considering the planet similar to Namir's own homeworld, the Tionese backwater Crucival.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Women of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning the planet is set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The events mentioning the planet must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.