- "Lost a platoon, a shuttle and got abandoned on a planet by—if I remember—'a strangely over-talkative woman'! No wonder you were demoted."
- ―Captain Punfor, to Magna Tolvan
A planet was located in a distant region of the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories. The planet's terrain was comprised of mountains as well as plains covered with purple and green grass, and it had an atmosphere breathable to humans.
Some time after the Battle of Yavin, following an encounter with Magna Tolvan at the space-based fortress known as the Citadel of Rur, the rogue archaeologist Chelli Aphra took the Imperial captain to the planet in her Lambda-class T-4a shuttle. Aphra and her father, Korin, left Tolvan on the planet, along with her RA-7 protocol droid. Tolvan eventually found her way off the planet, but was demoted to the rank of lieutenant for the losses she suffered at the Citadel of Rur.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 14: Remastered, Part I (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Doctor Aphra 14: Remastered, Part I
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III takes place at some point after the Battle of Yavin. As Doctor Aphra 6: Aphra, Part VI follows Doctor Aphra 3 chronologically, the events it depicts must also be set after the battle.