- "Lieutenant, did the kidnappers see you?"
"No, sir. We're the best scouts in the regiment."
- ―Anakin Skywalker, and the lieutenant
This regiment was active following the outbreak of the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Separatist Alliance with the Battle of Geonosis and shortly prior to the Battle of Teth. Two members, a a Clone Commander and a a Clone Lieutenant were dispatched in a Nu-class transport to help find Jabba Desilijic Tiure's kidnapped son, Rotta.
The two ARF trooper officers managed to track a group of bounty hunters sent by Jabba to a B'omarr Order Monastery. The Clone Commander order the Clone Lieutenant to contact Jedi General Mace Windu to report on their process. The Clone Commander informed Windu that the monastery was too heavily fortified for them to do anything by themselves, and received the order to stay hidden and to await further orders.
Once Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and the 501st Legion arrived in the Teth system, the ARF troopers made their way to Skywalker's Acclamator-class transgalactic military assault ship with their Nu-class transport. Landing in the hangar, the Clone Lieutenant reported to General Skywalker that there were at least two droid battalions protecting the monastery, and that landing on the monastery would not be possible.
This regiment was an infantry formation, of which at least some elements were for scout missions. It was composed of clone troopers, of which at least two were Advanced Recon Force troopers in green camouflage, and had at least one Nu-class transport in its arsenal. As a regiment in the Grand Army of the Republic, this regiment was divided into sixteen companies which in turn contained four platoons each. Each platoon contained four squads, for a total of 2,304 troopers.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Complete Locations establishes that a regiment in the Grand Army of the Republic contains 2,304 clone troopers divided into sixteen companies, and that each company contains four platoons. It further states that each platoon has four squads. Since the this regiment is within the Grand Army, it must also have 2,304 troopers divided into sixteen companies, sixty-four platoons, and 256 squads.