- "This holoprojection was a gift from Queen Ressa of Drezzi to thank Darth Nyriss for her merciful treatment of the royal family when the Empire conquered their world. Her husband was executed, but the queen and her children were spared."
- ―Sechel, to Scourge
A resistance force fought against the reconstituted Sith Empire on the planet Drezzi sometime prior to the year 3954 BBY. The Sith eventually conquered the world, and the husband of Queen Ressa of Drezzi was executed. In 3954 BBY, the Sith Pureblood Sechel told the story of Drezzi's fall to the Sith Lord Scourge.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Old Republic: Revan (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Old Republic: Revan
- ↑ The beginning of The Old Republic: Revan occurs in 3954 BBY, and the Old Republic era begins in 25,053 BBY. The Sith Emperor, who was born before Darth Nyriss, had lived for approximately a thousand years by the time of the novel, therefore placing the conquest of Drezzi—along with the resistance force's existence—in the Old Republic era.
- ↑ The beginning of The Old Republic: Revan occurs in 3954 BBY. Since the story of Drezzi was told in the past tense in the novel, it can be concluded that the events occurred prior to 3954 BBY.