- "The sky was full of them as they descended upon us. I wondered if our men on the ground would think us brave fools, or just fools."
- ―Eyewitness report of Lieutenant Blair
A resistance group fought in the Battle of Slotern against the Galactic Empire before or during the year 1 BBY. Part of the resistance group on Slotern used starfighters to battle against the Imperial TIE fighters, while another part of the group was on the ground. Every member of the group that participated in the battle died with the exception of Lieutenant Blair, who managed to survive the aerial assault.
Behind the scenesEdit
The resistance group was first mentioned in the "TIE fighter" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of the LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, which was released on October 26, 2010.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "TIE fighter" databank entry)
- ↑ The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic places the events of The Force Unleashed II in 1 BBY, so the events described in the databank have to happen before or in 1 BBY.
- ↑ GamePro #261, June 2010