- "The Thunderstrike is short on supplies. So we send a few squads down to that settlement, grab all the food and equipment we can get. Don't think we'll see resistance."
- ―Hazram Namir suggests pillaging the settlement
A settlement was located on the planet Vir Aphshire near some hives and orchards. In 0 ABY, after the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry captured the hives and orchards from the Galactic Empire, the rebel Sergeant Fektrin scouted the settlement and, when returning to the company, passed on his report to Captain Micha Evon through Private Hazram Namir. Evon asked Namir what the private thought the 61st could do in the company's remaining time on Vir Aphshire, so the private suggested pillaging the settlement for supplies the unit needed. The captain then advised his soldier that their goal was to win over the hearts of the people rather than stealing their food.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The events of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the settlement is mentioned take place within one to five days after the Battle of Yavin. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas defines the year after the Battle of Yavin as 0 ABY, so the settlement's mention must take place in that year.