- "I've seen some impressive things as a stormtrooper of the Empire. I've seen Star Destroyers tear apart a battlecruiser with just tractor beams. I've seen command ships so big they take three days to walk from end to end. I even saw Lord Vader once. But I think the greatest thing I ever saw was those squat little dropships, flying out of a binary sunset, loaded with reinforcements, ammunition, medical droids and food."
- ―Imperial stormtrooper
An Imperial Human stormtrooper fought alongside another soldier, HJ-377, against a rebel group sometime before or during the year 1 BBY. After defending a hill for three months, the Imperial forces were running low on supplies and were fighting in hard conditions. At that time, explosions began to shake the ground, and HJ-377 went mad, thinking it was the rebels. However, it was in fact Imperial dropships coming to assist the Imperials by bringing reinforcements, ammunition, medical droids, and food. The stormtrooper later remarked that, although having witnessed many impressive things in life, the stormtrooper considered that dropship to be one of the greatest things.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Imperial stormtrooper was first mentioned in the "Imperial dropship" entry in the in-game databank of the PlayStation 3/Xbox 360 versions of the LucasArts video game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II, which was released in 2010.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "Imperial dropship" databank entry) (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary states that only Humans were allowed in the Stormtrooper Corps.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PS3/Xbox 360 "Imperial dropship" databank entry)
- The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic places the events of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II video game in 1 BBY, so the events described in the in-game databank therefore must have taken place by 1 BBY.