- "We need to search the premises. You seen anyone?"
"I'm talking to you!"
- ―The stormtrooper trying to get an answer out of NED-B
A stormtrooper was active on the planet Mapuzo during 9 BBY. As part of the reinvigorated hunt for the Jedi fugitive Obi-Wan Kenobi, he was paired with another trooper to check buildings, which happened to include the safehouse used by Tala Durith. The trooper tried to accost the resident loader droid, NED-B, because he was mute and couldn't answer his questions.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- In the 2016 reference book Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded, it is stated that the stormtroopers of the Galactic Empire were all humans.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi – "Part III"
- Obi-Wan Kenobi is set ten years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, the events of Obi-Wan Kenobi must be set in 9 BBY.