An ancient temple with a strong connection to the Force was located on top of a mountain on the planet Tython. By around the year 9 ABY, it had fallen into ruin and been reduced to a ring of six monoliths surrounding a seeing stone.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi" (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy" (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi"
- The Mandalorian is set about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of "Chapter 13: The Jedi," must have taken place around 9 ABY. establishes that
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy"
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.