An ancient temple with a strong connection to the Force was located on top of a mountain on the planet Tython. By around the year 9 ABY, it had fallen into ruin and been reduced to a ring of six monoliths surrounding a seeing stone.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi" (First mentioned)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy" (First appearance)
- Star Wars - The Official Magazine 101 (Database: Before the dark times…) (Indirect mention only)
- "Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season Two Companion"—Star Wars Insider 202
- "A Galaxy On Your Doorstep"—Star Wars Insider 203
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of the Season 2 Finale
Notes and references
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 13: The Jedi"
- The Mandalorian is set about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, the events of "Chapter 13: The Jedi," must have taken place around 9 ABY. establishes that
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy"