- "As they shot past, I heard the shriek of their engines and my fighter shuddered in their wake. Only two of us survived that initial pass. Then they broke into tight packs and came back to finish us off. My wingman was obliterated."
- ―Excerpt from the Eyewitness Report of Lieutenant Blair
A wingman fought with resistance fighters at the Battle of Slotern against the Galactic Empire sometime during the Empire's reign before or in 1 BBY. The pilot was the wingman of Lieutenant Blair during the battle. They were being attacked by TIE fighters, but they were piloting craft that were older than the TIEs and were considered to be ancient. All of the resistance pilots except for Blair and the wingman were killed by the TIEs on the first pass. The TIEs formed up into pakcs and came at them on a second pass, killing the wingman. Blair was the only survivor of the two-minute-long battle.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic places the events of The Force Unleashed II in 1 BBY, so the events described in the databank have to happen before or in 1 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II TIE Fighter databank entry (PS3/Xbox 360)
- ↑ GamePro #261, June 2010