The Unifar Temple was taken over by King Sanjay Rash following the ouster of King Dendup. Around 20 BBY, Rash held the execution of Dendup on the temple's steps facing Yolahn Square, but Dendup was rescued by General Tandin and the Onderon rebels.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A War on Two Fronts" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Front Runners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Soft War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Tipping Points"
- (First identified as Unifar Temple)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.