- "Talrezan Four. Hope Station. Unroola Dawn. All lost while we were escorting the fleet out of the Mid Rim."
- ―Micha Evon
Unroola Dawn was a location affiliated with the Alliance to Restore the Republic during the Galactic Civil War. It was lost in 3 ABY whilst the Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry and other rebel battle groups were escorting the Alliance Fleet out of the Mid Rim. Captain Micha Evon, the leader of the 61st, listed Unroola Dawn, along with Hope Station and Talrezan Four, as recent losses suffered by the Alliance during the retreat.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning Unroola Dawn took place twenty-two years after the Clone Wars. That conflict ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas; therefore, the corresponding section of Twilight Company must be set in 3 ABY.