The Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport (UT-AT), nicknamed the "Trident," was a type of repulsorcraft vehicle used by the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars, participating in the assault on Mygeeto with the 21st Nova Corps late in the Clone Wars.
The Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport (UT-AT), nicknamed the "Trident," was a repulsorlift vehicle that was equipped with three large laser cannons, four smaller dorsal laser cannons, two on each side, and a laser cannon mounted below the cockpit in the front vehicle. The UT-AT used sixteen skis, eight on each side, to maneuver.
The UT-AT saw use in the Clone Wars, including late in the war during the assault on Mygeeto in 19 BBY. Several participated in the battle with the 21st Nova Corps led by Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi and Clone Commander CC-1138 "Bacara." At least one was destroyed by a Separatist Octuptarra tri-droid during the engagement.
Behind the scenes
The Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport first appeared in the 2005 film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, and first identified in the canon Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia. In Star Wars Legends, it was identified with its full name in the original databank.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Tarkin (Wreckage only)
- Tarkin audiobook (Wreckage only)
- Galaxy's Edge 2 (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 15 (Helmets: Commander Bacara) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as UT-AT)
- "Explosives, Heavy Weapons and Unstable Elements" – Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Unstable Terrain Artillery Transport)