A series of spontaneous uprisings sprung up on multiple worlds, including Bespin, Coruscant, Naboo, and Tatooine, in response to the news of the death of Emperor Sheev Palpatine during the Battle of Endor. The Galactic Empire were successful in suppressing a number of the uprisings.
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance) (Introduced in Special Edition)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! (Indirect mention only)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side! audiobook (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Uprising
- Aftermath audiobook
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 9: The Marshal" (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Shattered Empire 1
- The uprisings began during the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the capitulation of the Galactic Empire to twenty-nine years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the Empire capitulated in 5 ABY, and the uprisings, which take place when the Empire existed, must have ended by the same year.
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy
- Aftermath novel