- "—didn't Captain Urbok inform me the Ackbar's situation was this bad? Damage assessment is her responsibility."
"B-because she's dead, s-sir?"
- ―Nek Bwua'tu and Yuul during the Battle of the Murgo Choke
Urbok was a female Captain serving as part of the engineering staff aboard the Victory I-class Star Destroyer Admiral Ackbar during the blockade of the Utegetu Nebula by the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances in 36 ABY. She served under the command of Admiral Nek Bwua'tu of the Galactic Alliance Fifth Fleet, and was responsible for damage assessment during battles.
When the Dark Nest, a secret nest of Killiks, attacked the Fifth Fleet at the Murgo Choke, the Admiral Ackbar suffered heavy damage. Urbok and Lieutenant Commander Reo were killed by Dark Nest assassins during the battle. Ensign Yuul, the only member of the engineering staff still capable of carrying out his duties, received a field promotion to Captain and took Urbok's former place.
Behind the scenes
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (First mentioned)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of the Star Wars: The Dark Nest Trilogy to between 35 ABY and 36 ABY. As Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen is stated to take place a year after the events of Dark Nest I: The Joiner King, the events of Dark Nest II, which include Urbok's death at the Murgo Choke, must take place in 36 ABY.
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen