- "Know of the planet Uro, do you? Devour their weakest children, they do."
"…they're arachnids, whose instincts are unstoppable."
- ―Yoda and Qui-Gon Jinn
Uro was a planet that was home to an arachnid species who consumed their weakest children. In 40 BBY, when Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn questioned why the Galactic Republic allowed corporations like Czerka to practice slavery, Grand Master Yoda used Uro and its native species as an example of unethical actions that the Republic did not prevent.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Master & Apprentice (First mentioned, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice audiobook)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while Star Wars: Card Trader establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin, which is placed in 0 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Kenobi's birth year can therefore be dated to 57 BBY, placing Master & Apprentice in 40 BBY.