- "Hah. Not happening. Rate you're going, you won't even make flight training. They'll send you to someplace warm and wretched. Like Urthak. Or worse, Mimban."
"Only way you're going back to Corellia is in your dreams, Solo."
- ―The Dree brothers, to Han Solo
Urthak was a location with a warm and wretched climate. It was one of several locations where the Galactic Empire sent its forces. Sometime between 13 BBY and 10 BBY, when Han Solo, a cadet at the Empire's Carida Academy, told fellow cadets Lyttan and Tamu Dree that he joined the Empire to return to the planet Corellia, the Dree brothers dismissed his hopes, instead believing he would be sent to serve at locations such as Urthak or the planet Mimban.
Behind the scenes
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 1 (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 1
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide establishes that Han Solo served the Galactic Empire between six to nine years after its formation, dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As the events of Han Solo - Imperial Cadet 1 are set during Solo's time in the Imperial Navy, the events of the comic, including the mention of Urthak, must take place between 13 BBY and 10 BBY.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story