So the first Star Wars film I saw at the cinema was Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. I wasn't an active member of Wookieepedia until 2014 due to the impenetrable nature of the Expanded Universe, but that's all changed due to Disney starting it over. I guess I'm a canon lore master now after watching The Clone Wars (favourite episodes; "Voyage of Temptation", Katie Lucas's "Nightsisters" arc that culminated in "Revenge" and then the "Eminence" three-parter, plus the "Kidnapped" and "Voices" trilogies).
My Episode 8 hopes:
- Rey gets a lightsaber pike or double-bladed lightsaber
- Finn gets to use the Z6 riot control baton
- Poe Dameron is LGBT (Star Trek has thrown the bouquet, no excuses)
- Luke Skywalker has a sense of humour
- Kylo Ren kills Snoke and becomes Supreme Leader prompting a civil war with Hux (That's enough. - Rian.)
Weird fact: Barriss Offee is the only TCW character who doesn't pass for a caricature of her live-action actor.
- User:Alientraveller/Sandbox - feel free to interfere so I don't believe Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders are canon.