- "This story happened a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. It is already over. Nothing can be done to change it. It is a story of love and loss, brotherhood and betrayal, courage and sacrifice and the death of dreams. It is a story of the blurred line between our best and our worst. It is a story of the end of an age. A strange thing about stories. Though this all happened so long ago and so far away that words cannot describe the time or the distance, it is also happening right now. Right here. It is happening as you read these words. This is how twenty-five millennia come to a close. Corruption and treachery have crushed a thousand years of peace. This is not just the end of a republic; night is falling on a civilization itself. This is the twilight of the Jedi. The end starts now."
- ―Matthew Stover, Revenge of the Sith novelization
Hi, I’m Aqua, your fellow Wookieepedian. No, Aqua is not my real name. I’m just a short highschooler who takes pride in her “brilliantly blue” eyes. :) I am convinced short people shall rule the galaxy some day. (Just look at Yoda. He didn’t actually rule the galaxy, but he could have if he wanted to.)
Anyway. I watched all the Star Wars movies and always thought they were pretty good, and then I read the Thrawn Trilogy and absolutely fell in love with Star Wars. :) I don’t really remember when I first started coming to Wookieepedia, I just remember browsing it all the time and (inevitably) becoming addicted. Then I got a username, and BAM. Here I am. I was kind of obsessed with KOTOR and Carth at the time I got my username, therefore the Unasi part of my name. (I changed the O to a U, how very original, I know.)
I try to contribute by working on stuff from the books I'm currently reading, and maybe by writing a GA or two. I like to patrol the "New Pages" page and Wookify lots of the new pages. I'm also working on destroying the word "Wookie" - its two E's people, and getting rid of the improper use of hanger. Ships dock in hangars. Oh, and if you come by the Galaxy, kindly change it to the galaxy. Thanks. I also enjoy reading and reviewing articles from the GAN page, and am a member of the AgriCorps.
Besides the fact that I love Star Wars, the Chicago Cubs and my clarinet, you don’t really need to anything else about me.
Things I like.
- Grand Admiral Thrawn: He owns pretty much everyone just by looking at art.
- Gilad Pellaeon: He’s no Thrawn but I’m with Daala; He’s the last of the Empire’s true gentlemen.
- The Hand of Judgement: The name says it all :)
- Duel on Mustafar: Insane lightsaberness. Makes Episode III cool.
- Timothy Zahn: The guy’s amazing. He makes the bad guys as cool as the good guys (I mean, Thrawn, Pellaeon, and the Hand of Judgement are the top 3 things on my list.)
- Wookieepedia: I'm addicted.
These must die
More to come when I'm not lazy.