Wookieepedia aspires to be a reliable source for all Star Wars fans to read and draw information from, and as such, fan-created continuity and fan fiction are not allowed within our articles. All in-universe material must be attributable to a reliable, published source.
Please do not remove talk page and forum comments, as they are part of the public record. Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! —IFYLOFD (You will pay the price for your lack of vision!) 22:26, 6 July 2009 (UTC)
I've seen some of the article expansion you've done. While I appreciate your work, I would ask you to source what you write. See Wookieepedia:Sourcing on how to do so. I am aware that most pages aren't sourced, but since you're writing, it shouldn't be hard to add it in. Reliability is paramount to any wiki. Other than that, keep up the good work :). SoresuMakashi(Everything I tell you is a lie) 11:15, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
Sorry to bother you, but I have to know.
So Lucasbooks/film basically told Karen Traviss and every mando fan with a brain that your series is now a moot point and to make things better, Mandalore is as blown to hell as Tunguska?
THANK YOU :D
thanks for being so nice to me:D :D :D. most people just block me and tell me to fuck off :(
The opinion of a moderate Fandalorian
Hello Mia, I just wanted to ask what your opinion was on the Mandos of TCW related to what's been done in the past. I've seen on the official site forums a lot of people freak out, and a lot of people trying to calm the others down (both sides of the spectrum). So I'd like to hear the opinion of a Moderate. I myself don't like the New Mandalorians, but am open enough to retcons that simply establish them as a new sect, one that doesn't recognize the existence of the others. So tell me what you think! Taral, Dark Lord of the Sith -Just shy, not antisocial: You can talk to me!- 13:20, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Bella. Nice work with all of the fixes that you have been doing here. I just wanted to give you a little tip when it comes to infoboxes. In actuality, an infobox is there to highlight the most important points of an article at-a-glance. What ever information is given in the infobox should also be written about it in the article. I know that a lot of times this isn't done, but that is the proper form. Anyway, keep up the good work and if you have any questions just leave me a message on my talk page. Thanks. Cylka-talk- 10:38, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
wOw that was fast! :D
hahaha nice one on the Sep Cruiser thing on the KB! That was fast! I know from those little boxes under the infobox that you're a frequent recent changes patroller, but the fact that you just knew that was pretty cool.
Keep it up! Xx19FallenFromGracexx 03:18, April 14, 2010 (UTC)
Re: In need of a knowledgeable Clone Wars opinion
While TCW's Mandalorian story arc is related to the original Mandalorian Civil War conflict, it definitely isn't the same conflict. There's too much of a time gap for it to be called the same, and the New Mandalorians didn't even participate in the war; they were formed after it. Hope that helps. CC7567 (talk) 08:24, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
- To be honest, I can't remember what the Atlas says and currently don't have it with me to check, but to my best knowledge, it isn't confirmed that the New Mandalorians participated in the war—per their pacifistic views, it's also likely that you didn't. If there's a retcon somewhere between the Atlas and TCW (the latter didn't really present any new info aside from Satine), I'm not aware of it. There are a lot of other people on the site that have access to the Atlas, which is where the New Mandalorians' info is coming from, so I think it's best that you check with them for verification if you don't have a copy of the Atlas yourself. CC7567 (talk) 19:27, April 29, 2010 (UTC)
Re:A moment of your time
- Okay, here's the text (from page 133 of the Atlas):
|Source: The Essential Atlas||Attribution: Daniel Wallace and Jason Fry|
"After Ruusan, the Mandalorians remade themselves as a technologically adept, rigidly disciplined society. Mandalore's growing militancy alarmed the Republic and the Jedi, leading to a short, sharp war in the 730s that devastated the planet and forced another social transformation. The so-called New Mandalorians renounced the old warrior codes, espousing peace, neutrality and tolerance as the only way to survive in a hostile galaxy. Mandalorian armor became a rare sight, with only a few bands of unrepentant mercs clinging to discredited clan traditions.
Few took these hard-bitten dead-enders seriously—particularly since they fought so viciously among themselves. Around 60 BBY, the True Mandalorians of Jaster Mereel, who sought to restore honor to the clans, fell out with Tor Vizsla's Death Watch—even as the New Mandalorians rejected both groups. After all but eliminating the True Mandalorians at Galidraan in 44 BBY, the Death Watch sought to destroy Duchess Satine, the enigmatic New Mandalorian leader. Satine survived their attacks to become a passionate advocate for neutrality in the Clone Wars, but the Death Watch's time would come. The clone Alpha-02, also known as Spar, eventually won out over Satine's faction and dubbed himself Mandalore the Resurrector, a title indicating that the old traditions once more held sway."
|This work is copyrighted. The individual who uploaded this work asserts that this qualifies as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.|
Good work on the new Mandalorians expansion. Can you also source the infobox for the article? --Eyrezer 00:01, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Have you thought about nominating it as a Featured artice? It looks long enough as it currently is, although the intro would need to be expanded. You just need to ensure it is completely comprehensive. --Eyrezer 02:45, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
What do you
Your edits to Artus
Hi Mia. To my knowledge, we don't usually put "Mand'alor" in the article body or intros, and the references in the succession boxes need to be there, as they do all articles. If you have any concerns, let me know.--Jedi Kasra (comlink) 11:41, May 15, 2010 (UTC)
- No prob, and for the sourcing in the box, it was a rookie mistake that I made once with Saul Karath's article; the N&R section has to be under the box. I've since corrected it.--Jedi Kasra (comlink) 13:57, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
Amidala Award of Aid and Diplomacy
Hey, Bella'Mia! I just wanted to show my appreciation for your diplomatic interactions with people over at Wookieepedia:Official Friends of Wookieepedia/Nominations. I appreciate the fact that you made the effort to civilly explain why certain proposals were being rejected while still aiming to keep these potentially valuable contributors around rather than drive them away. So thanks! :) ~ SavageBob 06:05, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Heh, I was just about to give you the same thing, after reading your message on BigMan's talk page. Two wouldn't do you much good, but just know that I support the bestowal of that award. :P You give Wookieepedians a good name. Darth Trayus(Trayus Academy) 21:07, May 16, 2010 (UTC)
I don't know if you are an administrator or not - I'm new to this site and it seems not many people tolerate n00b competence or questions of authority - but I would just like to say that from what I've seen of your posts, you're quite a diplomatic person, and I find that really admirable.
I won't involve you in any of my personal business, but I do think that this site needs admins like you.
ShamelessDreamer 23:01, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
I just wanted to say that what you deleted on Fan criticism of George Lucas a few minutes ago was hilarious. I can't believe someone actually wrote all of that crap! Anyhow, made me laugh out loud when I saw what was taken down. Also, I hope you don't mind me stealing a userbox from ya, thanks! TK-299 (Click Here) 08:39, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I've only seen a few articles with stupid crap typed up like that and removed shortly after, most of the time it comes and goes so quickly. I was also wondering if you have read Imperial Commando: 501st? I know it's probably a dumb question, lol, but I am asking only because I was planning on fixing up Niner's article. The article doesn't even mention anything about 501st. I am not the best at grammar and what not, but I was planning on adding a section about the 501st and was just wondering if you might be able to look over it once I am done and let me know if anything else needs to be included. it would be my first medium sized project, and I am reading the book for a third time, making sure I have everything down. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know about the article, Niner is pimp, and I would hate to see him hung out to dry any longer. TK-299 (Click Here) 09:10, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey again! I just figured I would inform you of a new page I created for the Cheravh system. A planet named Cheravh was mentioned in 501st so they could be connected. The system itself was recently listed as a new addition for The Essential Atlas Online Companion. I wanted to mention this to you only because it's located within the Mandalore sector and I thought you might like to know about some of the new updates happening in your area of expertise ;D TK-299 (Click Here) 11:04, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Bella, I just wanted to say how impressed I am with your work on the Mandalorian article. Everyday I see that you've done heavy work on articles simply to improve their quality, and you do it with incredible humility and diligence. I just wanted to give you an award to show you some appreciation from myself and all of Wookieepedia. Darth Trayus(Trayus Academy) 09:50, June 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Very impressing. You have increased the size of the article with over 100 kB; that's very impressive. I'd give you an award, but I though you don't want two. ;) -- 1358 (Talk) 07:39, June 8, 2010 (UTC)
I just wanted to say hi. I stopped by and read your userpage one day and thought, "hey, she seems like a pretty cool chick." Anyway, my name is Tommy, and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.—Tommy 9281 12:26, June 12, 2010 (UTC)
Just so you know, most of the material in Coric's article was written by me, and I personally have no intention or time to continue the article as a project. While others are welcome to write the article themselves (and my intention is not to dissuade them from doing so), I do not feel that giving others the opportunity to claim credit for the writing is a good thing, as that has already happened once before and is not a practice I wish to promote, however indirectly. I appreciate your concern for the article and Wookieepedia as a whole, but I feel it is the best choice; others still have the opportunity to write the article themselves, since I don't intend to prevent them from doing so. CC7567 (talk) 05:11, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
- I have to apologize for dragging you into a personal decision; my intention was not to do so, just to explain my reasons for reverting the Coric article to its previous state before I worked on it. The community aspect of the wiki supersedes its users' personal views in some cases, so I have to digress on the matter. I'm fine with the article remaining the way it is, to clarify any questions that might have been left lingering around. Again, I apologize about the matter, and I'm also grateful for your desire to promote Wookieepedia to its best quality even outside the constraints of the article promotion process. CC7567 (talk) 05:28, July 7, 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I am MasterJedi15. I have recently started a forum on how TCW and existing canon seem to conflict at times. I have seen some of your contributions on the forums, so I am curious as to your view on the subject.Thank youMasterJedi15 21:37, July 15, 2010 (UTC)MasterJedi15
I'd like to formally invite you to join WP:KOTOR. As you know, KotOR is full on Mandalorians, and you do excellent work with Mandalorian-related articles. Your joining would be, IMO, a valuable asset to the project.--Jedi Kasra (comlink) 19:19, July 20, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, thanks! If you ever wish to join in the future, just know you'll be more than welcome to!—Jedi Kasra (comlink) 04:46, July 24, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe some help w/my page
- I was wondering if you might know how to remove the followed pages box from covering up my infobox since you don't seem to have one on your page. Or do you know of a page where I might be able to figure it out? VhettSkirata Mando'ade 01:51, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. VhettSkirata Mando'ade 02:12, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
Greetings, Bella'Mia! I have just seen your work on the Jaster Mereel article and I must say it is an extremely good work on your part. I mostly lengthen articles myself, but never to the extent of what you have done there. Congratulations! --Bonslywizard(Send a transmission...It's perfectly legal!) 01:23, August 9, 2010 (UTC)
Niner's First Mission.
Hey Bella, I was wondering if you could help me out. I am not sure if you have Republic Commando: Hard Contact, but if you do, I was wondering if you could possibly provide me with a quick summary of Niner's first mission with Lambda squad on Geonosis. I am going to start on his page tomorrow, but I let my cousin borrow Hard Contact and Triple Zero....and I was going to start off working on his page by mentioning his first mission in more detail. Don't worry about it if your busy and stuff, I don't wanna bug you too much. Thanks! TK-299 (Click Here) 14:11, August 21, 2010 (UTC)
- That would be awesome if I could get that copy of Hard Contact. Also, would it be ok if I emailed you some of the questions I had about Niner's page? It would keep our talk page edits to a more tolerable level, considering I will have a ton of questions regarding how things look and I will be asking your opinion on things as well. I just figured it might be easier to chat over email instead of the wook. Also, I am usually only editing and stuff during the night hours, pacific time(2100-0630). I usually edit while I am at work is why :P, what a lovely job I have, LOL! I appreciate all the help, I am new to doing edits involving actually writing a page, since I usually do the references, sources and technical crap. So again, thanks for all the help! TK-299 (Click Here) 05:06, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
You rebel scum.
Sorry to steal Moon Demon's thunder, but I saw your message on his talk page and thought that I might be able to help out. This page. is probably your best bet for images of the action figures hanging out together. Menkooroo 02:03, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Hey There
Moon Demon 02:21, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- No problem! Glad I could help. Moon Demon 02:33, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
Hello. I don't believe we've ever met. I'm master Fredcerique. I just wanted to invite you to WP:RWM as I see you're a good editor and have most of the soundtracks. If you don't wanna, I don't mind. Anyway, nice to meet you. MasterFred (Whatever) † 17:36, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Hello? :P MasterFred(Whatever) 11:13, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
Those clones you got
Sorry if I commented rather harshly. Since neither Jaster nor Boba were sourced, and normally I only see only Force sensitive character articles using those fields, I deleted them from the infobox. Thanks for sourcing Boba. :) JangFett (Talk) 06:17, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Heh, yes. Floyd and I are working on Jango's article. Right now, it's on hold until I get my FA updates out of the way. JangFett (Talk) 15:50, November 18, 2010 (UTC)
CSF uniform and information request
Hi, I have a request for you. I'm trying to expand the Transportation section of the CSF article into a Equipment section including uniforms, blasters, etc. I don't have access to the Republic Commando books at this point so I'm wondering if you could look something up for me. In the Old Republic military uniforms article under Uniforms during the Clone Wars there is quote about the CSF uniform and how they are called the "boys in blue". Could you possibly find out where this was said and under what circumstances? I believe it was in Triple Zero but that's only a guess. If I can I want to put it as a quote for the section as well as a description of the uniform. Also, can you find out any information on Vil (CSF officer) from Order 66, and Dovel from Omega Squad: Targets? And one last thing, any information on equipment and blasters used by the CSF? I know its a lot information but if you could let me know what you dig up I'd greatly appreciate it! Coruscantfan 16:05, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Cool, that's what I was looking for. Yeah if you could email me that, that would be awesome. The address is email@example.com Thanks so much!! Coruscantfan 05:13, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Got the email, thanks a bunch!! :-) Coruscantfan 06:05, November 25, 2010 (UTC)
Hello! :D So first off I totally randomly found your page when I was browsing Mace Windu's brother...and then I realized holy crap she is a BABE! So I made an account just to write on your page. You're special! haha And almost everything in your bio is stuff that I like...especially everything star wars. I don't like passing up the chance to talk to good looking female Star Wars nerds. Not going to lie, they're pretty rare! Do you have a facebook or twitter or anything socially-network-ish? It would be WAY easier to talk on there :) But thanks for reading this! You seem purdy darn awesome :) haha
Hi Bella'Mia, as you may know i am new to Wookipedia. I am a huge Clone Wars Fan. My favorite Clone Trooper is Denal. My favorite Character is Anakin Skywalker. I hope you can respond back to my message. Thanks CloneCody!CloneCody 05:38, December 3, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Bella! I was wondering, have you seen the new Savage Opress attacks trailer? If you have, do you think the male roonan Jedi is Halsey? Here are the steps: 1. go to youtube.com,2. tpye in Savage Opress attacks,3. then click on the one that says Savage Opress attacks.Please respond. Thanks again CloneCody!CloneCody 05:15, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
Hi Bella'Mia, I was wondering who your favorite Clone Trooper? Mine is Denal. Although despite the fact Cad Bnae kills him. I really don't like Cad Bane. Also, who is your favorite Jedi. Mine is Anakin Skywalker. What is your favorite starship. Mine is the Delta-7 Starfighter. I was also wondering how you get awards? And do you watch the Clone Wars on Cartoonnetwork? bye for now, CloneCody! And please don't don't forget to add your four tidle marks(CloneCody 05:15, December 5, 2010 (UTC))CloneCody 05:15, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
Hey Bella, we haven't talked in a while. I wanted to let you know how to get and icon(if you want). First you go to preferances. Then you go to the monobook skin. There should be an option to upload an avatar from there. I also wanted to tell you that you didn't answer to one of my other question paragraphs. Thanks again, CloneCody!CloneCody 05:24, December 14, 2010 (UTC)
Hey what's up? Again thank you for the books, they helped a lot! I was wondering if you had some time to look over the Jaller Obrim article. I'd like to nominate it for FA. If you could look over the information, add as you see fit, and give some feedback, I'd appreciate it. Let me know, thanks! Coruscantfan 04:46, December 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Yep I did have a good Christmas/New Years thanks for asking. Cool, I went ahead and nominated him so if you want to look over the article through that process that's fine with me. What ever you can add can only improve it! And per below, congrats on Wookieepedian of Month! :-) Coruscantfan 16:10, January 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Congratulations Bella! First WotM of 2011! It's been a long time coming, but you definitely deserve it. Darth Trayus(Trayus Academy) 10:26, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, no problem. There were actually a couple close races in the last few months where you nearly nabbed it. I honestly thought that you were doing good work and deserved to be recognized for it. Besides, I was getting the impression that people were tired of it being a one-horse race every month. And yeah, I think you're about right when you say that I'm stubborn. :D ㅋㅋㅋ Also congratulations! Hmmm I think I'll go pet my Yorkie now. He's really cute! Menkooroo 03:56, January 11, 2011 (UTC)
Have you been able to find a suitable explanation for why the Clone Wars depiction of Mandalore and their government is so different than the Karen Traviss books? Do you think they deliberately did that to piss off the EU fans? Or were they ignorant of what had already been written? To me, there seems to be no reconciliation between the two. Enjoyed reading your profile, by the way. I used to live near L.A., in Riverside, but that was a long time ago, in a galaxy, far...ok I won't go there. lol Look forward to hearing your response. Sword of the Jedi 20:16, January 18, 2011 (UTC)SwordoftheJedi
No problem! You're possibly the best looking Star Wars nerd I've ever seen :) Sorry it took so long to respond! I was expecting to get an email or something when you responded ha. I'm still not sure how this wookieepedia thing works! lol They should have a messaging system or something! Oh well, I guess this works too :) Yesss I would love to talk to you! I love making new friends! Especially girls...or people that like Star Wars...or both! :D So where are you from anyways? I'm from Minnesota..brrr. And boring :S And no...Fett isn't really my last name. Uggh I wish! hahah
Hey, I love your profile!
Can I "steal" some of your userboxes? :D
Hello You can call me Kirada Fett. I was reading some of the Mandalorian pages and saw Baltin Cardids page. You were the last one to edit it. I don't know if you did post this part or not but In it it mentions that Cardid blasts Darth Ceadus's Knee cap off. I deleted it. Because it was Bevine that did it not Cardid. Just wanted you to know so you don't go back and be like Where did it go?
Hi Bella'Mia! Like you, I like the Republic Commando game (one of the best Star Wars games out there!) and much of the older Clone Wars stuff, including the first animated series! Have you ever read any of the New Jedi Order novels? They're among my favourites because they represent an utterly different step for the Star Wars universe, and are quite dark and suspenseful. Plus, Mand'alor Boba Fett and his commandos appear in the final book of the series! OtterSurf 18:28, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
hey are u the one who asked me to stop editing ok.. im sorry its just that commandos are the BEST star wars thing out there....
oh well see ya...
oh sorry again...
('.') <("<) (kirby reaching for a biscut)
your remarks: jerrymouse109
Yeah, I haven't touched his P&T yet, and I agree with the change. As for the bts issues, in the PhotoComic, he was pretty much incorrectly called "ARC trooper commander," and I feel that should remain in the bts. However, thank you for bringing the retcon of his given Task Force title to my attention. Pretty much this forces me to leave the current information in the bts intact, and then mention what has been retconned later, as the GAR guide was released a few years after the airing of the early CW chapters. JangFett (Talk) 04:26, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Well there were two issues—Krell being a Dark Jedi is factually incorrect, since there's no source that states that he is a Dark Jedi. Then the battle on Umbara does not have a canonical name. Because of this, battle of Umbara is its conjectural title, and shouldn't be linked to as Battle of Umbara as is. JangFett (Talk) 05:00, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Allow me to confuse you some more by saying I didn't mean to say the mislinking was speculation. :P Sorry, that was more toward the Dark Jedi issue. After talking with Trayus, it seems that the article will go back to its Dark Jedi or stay with a generic character infobox. JangFett (Talk) 08:34, December 8, 2011 (UTC)
Why did you remove my edit on Ahsoka Tano page? --General plasma 10:22, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
I have a question for you- if I wanted to say Mandalore the Eternal in Mando'a, would it be saidMandalore te Darasuum or Darasuum te Mandalore. I don't own the translation book, so I'm not quite sure, and as you seem to be somewhat of an expert on the matter, I was wondering if you could help me--Mesh'la 16:00, January 28, 2012 (UTC)
Why did you remove my edits to the Taung species? I would appreciate it if people did not stop me from correcting minor grammatical mistakes. SirThomasBarbados 15:42, January 30, 2012 (UTC)
Here's a passage that speaks about her directly:
- "Another person who would catch our attention later was the Mandalorian bounty hunter Shae Vizla. She was known to have participaed in the Battle of Alderaan, and perhaps indeed she was the one who helped Malgus escape. We cannot know for sure, but we can be certain she survived."
- ―Grand Master Satele Shan
And here Shan is speaking referring to the attack on the envoy when she says "that"
- "I wish I could say that was the last we saw of her but, like Malgus, she would return again as well."
- ―Satele Shan
And here's a selection from Gnost-Dural's record of the Sacking of Coruscant:
- "As this unthinkable battle scene unfolded below, the Mandalorian was navigating the Temple's upper levels and disposing of security personnel. It is unclear how the Imperials knew that Coruscant's security grid mainframe was located in the Temple, but the Mandalorian was most definitely working with extremely accurate intelligence."
- ―Jedi Master Gnost-Dural
Also, it was her takedown of the grid that allowed for Angral's fleet to enter the system. As far as the images are concerned, I don't think that I'll be able to upload them for you, but I'll hunt around for any available scans and let you know. Happy hunting! Let me know if there's anything else you may need. Darth Trayus(Trayus Academy) 07:39, February 7, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry Bella. I was trying to catch up on things and I didn't look carefully like I should have, so I didn't immediately associate Tenebrous with Nome. It really is a great quote and I'm glad you used it because—like you said—it works better than the one that was there. I added that he was speaking to Plagueis—I am assuming, b/c I haven't read the book yet due to time constraints. I also edited his name to Nome reflecting the title of the article as well as the name preference in the article—according to MoS—as well as to prevent confusion for other visitors. I suggest you nominate it for GAN since you obviously have read the book and you seem to have an excellent grasp of Nome's portrayal. GethralkinHyperwave 15:02, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
I had this great idea and I just had to tell someone, and your username was the first that I saw! Anyway, do you think that we should make a page for each grid coordinate of the Star Wars Galaxy. On the page we could have all the planets that are in that coordinate and the systems and all that stuff!
- Hi again.
I will visit the Senate Hall and bring it up. I am an really in to the Star Wars galaxy. Also, sorry about my late reply. My family does not appreciate Star Wars like I do and my very busy schedule does not make it easy either.
20/20- Vison-less Clones
Ok, first of all, I just wanted to say thanks for the help on "Mandalore the Eternal" translation.
Second, in one of the RC books, there is a mention of a Commando squad that the
Kaminoans terminated because they didn't have 20/20 vision, and I was wondering if you know if there is a page on that? I've been looking and haven't been able to find anything.
--Mesh'la 18:12, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Bella'Mia, just letting you know the TFU II trailer TC has been closed and the article has been marked for deletion. Since you're presumably more familiar with this stuff than I, I thought I would give you a chance to merge over any relevant info first, and then feel free to give myself or another admin a shout and we can delete this article. Thanks. Toprawa and Ralltiir 02:39, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
- Good deal. Article has been deleted. Thanks again. Toprawa and Ralltiir 22:21, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
Thanks for the correction on the female bartender article. Somehow I must have mentally merged Fi and Parja's visit to Enceri with their trip to the Oyu'baat. --ToRsO bOy 00:03, February 25, 2012 (UTC)
Hey Bella—long time no see! I'm not sure if you're aware, but I nominated the Mandalorian Excision up for a FAN about a week ago. I do appreciate your additions to the article, but usually users are asked to consult with the nominator and/or make objections on the FAN page before editing a current FAN. I'd really appreciate if you could do that so that we could make sure the additions are all in working order. Thanks. CC7567 (talk) 07:40, August 7, 2012 (UTC)
- Sure, I understand. I just wanted to address two minor things: it didn't sound like "orbital" bombardment was deducible from Warfare, as it was only ever called "bombardment," leaving the possibilities open. Also, I left out the Mandalorian Civil War from the "Aftermath" section because that didn't come as a direct result of the Excision, which is what the section is reserved for; I found that it was related more to the New Mandalorians than the Excision itself. Thanks for the info and the additions, though—there was stuff that I overlooked, so it was very helpful. :) CC7567 (talk) 00:38, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
- I took your concerns into account and ended up rewriting a good portion of the Aftermath. There was also some relevant info that I overlooked, so I was able to get it in. Thanks very much—I hope all of your objections were addressed. Just for reference in the future, I'm not sure if you realized it, but you basically just did a review that users would do for a FAN. :P That's what the FAN page is for—to raise objections that should be addressed to ensure the article's scope and quality. CC7567 (talk) 07:20, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
just wondering, is The Old Republic: Revan a good book? would you recomend someone to buy it and read it? I have Star Wars: The Old Republic: Deceived and it is really great! I would recomend it to any star wars-fan! i have only owned it for a week and have read it twice!
Hey Bella'Mia would you be interested in joining Project Novels. The project is dedicated to keeping the novels up to date same with the characters and stuff that appears in them. Get back to me when you can if you are interested in joining the project. DarthRevan1173 (Long live Lord Revan) 00:48, August 27, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, I was wondering if you could help me with something. I was trying to go through some of the info from Star Wars novels, more specifically the Jedi Apprentice and Jedi Quest novels and organize some stuff, would you be willing to help with that? Matt Seay (talk) 09:57, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
- No problem. I was just asking, thought you might be interested. But if there is anything I can do to help you I would be happy to. Matt Seay (talk) 10:05, September 7, 2012 (UTC)
hey, i'm sort of kind of new to this wiki so i was wondering if you could answer son Q's i left on my pg, seeing as you've been here since 09 anyway if you could help that would rule -Oldrepublicandclonewarsfan77
Re: Telti Obrim image
Impressive… most impressive
Query about Boba Fett's title of Mandalore
Hey Bella, quick question for you, since you are the resident Mandie expert. Do you have the sources for the exact years of Boba Fett's tenure as Mandalore?—Jedi Kasra ("Indeed.") 01:05, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks Bella, I appreciate that. The original CW-related characters need love, too!—Jedi Kasra ("Indeed.") 04:37, February 24, 2013 (UTC)
Hi Bella. In an effort to resolve the current stalemate with regards to the naming of this character's page a vote has been proposed. As you were a vocal participant in the initial discussion I thought that you may like to be made aware of the vote here: Forum:CT:Move_Sith_Emperor_to_Emperor_Vitiate. Rokkur Shen (talk) 13:02, April 9, 2013 (UTC)
Mandalore the Hammerborn
Hi Wikilore Bella'Mia. I'm sorry to bother you but are you sure that Kol Atorn is a planet? I think it's rather a city since the word "alleys" is used to describe it. Thank you for you great work and for your consideration Maxattac (talk) 08:46, June 6, 2013 (UTC)
CT:Re-opening TOR and video game canon
I thought you may wish to participate in Forum:CT:Re-opening TOR and video game canon seeing as you were involved in the consensus reached at Forum:CT:TOR and video game canon. --Gnarscien (talk) 16:26, November 17, 2013 (UTC)