Welcome, Doofenshmirtz95! Edit
Wookieepedia aspires to be a reliable source for all Star Wars fans to read and draw information from, and as such, fan-created continuity and fan fiction are not allowed within our articles. All in-universe material must be attributable to a reliable, published source.
Do not remove talk page and forum comments, including your own, as they are part of the public record. Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
For an optimal viewing experience, Wookieepedia recommends using the Monobook skin. For help changing your skin preference, see Help:Skin.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! —DarthRevan1173 (Long live Lord Revan) 02:12, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
- That's not something any single administrator or user can decide. The appropriate procedure for another website to become an official friend of Wookieepedia is to create a new entry at WP:OFOW/N. Cheers. Atarumaster88 (Talk page) 06:32, February 6, 2013 (UTC)
Per Wookieepedia:Single-issue voters, only edits to the main content namespace are counted, and under no circumstances may you unstrike any of your own votes. If you do that again, you will be blocked from editing for at least the duration of the vote, and blocked users' votes are not counted. -- Darth Culator (Talk) 08:27, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
I'm going to assume you removed Culator's comment again because I was lazy and only put the warning in the edit summary. This time you can't miss it. Do not remove comments from talk pages, even your own. They should remain as a record of what was said. Thank you. Green Tentacle (Talk) 14:18, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
- Whoa mister, Lazy I never said you were and Don't judge people for what they did, besides I'm sorry for causing trouble!--Doofenshmirtz95 (talk) 14:24, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for contributing to Wookieepedia! Please note that at least one of your recent additions added unverified information to a mainspace article. Additions to Wookieepedia's articles must be verifiable by a reliable source per our sourcing policy, and unverified information may be reverted or deleted. Continuing to add unverified information may lead to you being blocked from editing by an administrator. Thank you. --DarthRuiz30 (talk) 22:12, February 7, 2020 (UTC)
- Per our Layout Guide for OOU articles. We don't need actors/actresses full biography only about their Star Wars work.--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 22:26, February 7, 2020 (UTC)
- The rule was passed on 2019, "With the exception of birth and death information, this section will limit its focus exclusively to the person's Star Wars contributions without discussing other unrelated career achievements." We don't need their full biography. And please calm down or you will be blocked for uncivility. Thanks--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 22:34, February 7, 2020 (UTC)
Please do not remove messages from talk pages or other discussion pages. All messages are part of the public record and must remain visible. Thank you for your cooperation. DarthRuiz30 (talk) 22:30, February 7, 2020 (UTC)
- @DarthRuiz30 This is my talk page and I decide how I want to handle it, secondly you're literally a complete hypocrite for justifying on a page I was doing adlong with your reasonings that ONLY about their Star Wars work should be listed if some of the other actors/actresses pages also have their full biography of their non-Star Wars work as well?--Doofenshmirtz95 (talk) 22:33, February 7, 2020 (UTC)