Welcome, GrandChewbacca! Edit
Wookieepedia aspires to be a reliable source for all Star Wars fans to read and draw information from, and as such, fan-created continuity and fan fiction are not allowed within our articles. All in-universe material must be attributable to a reliable, published source.
Do not remove talk page and forum comments, including your own, as they are part of the public record. Remember that you should always sign your comments on talk and vote pages using four tildes, like this: ~~~~.
For an optimal viewing experience, Wookieepedia recommends using the Monobook skin. For help changing your skin preference, see Help:Skin.
I hope you enjoy editing here and being a Wookieepedian! If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Senate Hall, visit our official IRC channel, or ask me on my talk page. May the Force be with you! —Omicron(Leave a message at the BEEP!) 23:50, June 7, 2016 (UTC)
While all good-faith contributions to Wookieepedia are appreciated, we ask that you please refer to Wookieepedia:Images and familiarize yourself with the sourcing and licensing requirements before uploading any more images. The only uploading method supported by Wookieepedia, Special:Upload, will prompt you to enter this information. Continued violation of the image policy or falsification of any information in an upload description are considered vandalism and will likely result in a block. Thank you. <-Omicron(Leave a message at the BEEP!) 15:31, June 23, 2016 (UTC)
- I have no idea, I assume that it was somewhere in the movie as it was put on the appearances list on the AOTC page. GrandChewbacca (talk) 22:12, July 16, 2016 (UTC)
Not every post on StarWars.com is meant to be used as a canonical source. Many, like this one, just aggregate things from a variety of sources and mash them together into one post, regardless of their origins. They're designed to just be fun, informative posts rather than sources that can be used, as all they really do is compile pre-existing sources. They aren't necessarily canon or Legends—they just kind of exist. Cevan (talk) 15:25, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
- That makes more sense, thanks for clearing that up! GrandChewbacca (talk) 15:26, August 3, 2016 (UTC)
Rogue One Edit
Galaxy Map Edit
Hey! I just see you put a link to a map on your user page, is that what you're using for reference when making edits such as this? I only ask because that map seems to have a lot of legends information on it which makes me think it isn't from a canon source, do you know where that map comes from? --Lewisr (talk) 20:55, December 4, 2016 (UTC)
- That one doesn't look similar to this one in the video here at 5.41, which is the actual game. I think the one you've got is legends and so it probably shouldn't be added to canon pages unless it's on the map in the video --Lewisr (talk) 21:06, December 4, 2016 (UTC)
Question re: Capitalization in categories? Edit
Hi, I saw that you undid a "Personality and Traits" capitalization change I made. Just curious, is there a set policy on whether or not subsequent words in a category are capitalized, sentence-case, etc. Honestly, just curious and not trying to be argumentative, etc, because I have seen it formatted many ways on wookieepedia (Personality and Traits, Personality and traits, Personality & Traits, etc.) If there's a standard, I'll follow it. Thanks again for any info! Telsij (talk) 20:41, December 18, 2016 (UTC)
- Personally, I would go for "Personality and traits" since if this was in a sentence, that would be how it is worded. I see that most often and on some of the bigger pages on this wiki, so I would say that is the most correct way.GrandChewbacca (talk) 20:42, December 18, 2016 (UTC)
- As an addendum, "Personality and traits" is the correct capitalization from the site's Layout Guide, which—along with the Manual of Style—is the official resource we use for these areas. CC7567 (talk) 21:23, December 18, 2016 (UTC)
2.1 Page created Edit
Hello! I have seen you as a prominent recent editor, so I was hoping you might be able to answer a question I have not found a previous answer for. While creating a page for cluster mines, I came across the error message "The modification you tried to make was aborted by an extension hook." I have found answers that suggest it is related to the number of edits that an account has made, while others have suggested refreshing the browser or the page. None of these solutions have worked. Have you a suggestion? ExplodingChickens (talk) 02:29, March 6, 2017 (UTC)
Can you go to the book Line Of Duty and make a wookipiedia for beznaz.
Have they named the planet that killan-71 orbit???
7.1 New message Edit
Hello again. I have tried using the visual editor as you mentioned and I have again encountered the glitch. Should I try using a different browser? I'm not sure what's happening; only that it's severely irritating to write for twenty minutes and have all of it be utterly pointless. This is how the world ends-- not with a bang, but with an edit. (talk) 22:36, March 15, 2017 (UTC)
Hello, GrandChewbacca. This message is to inform you that your user signature is currently in violation of our Signature policy, which states that custom signatures may only have a maximum of two defined colors. Yours currently has three. We ask that you please revise your signature to bring it in line with our policy. Thank you. Toprawa and Ralltiir (talk) 23:29, March 29, 2017 (UTC)
Nexus of Power Edit
Please, do not create canon articles, Nexus of Power is not canon is a FFG product which is on discussion if it should be considered canon or legends. Currently they can be used if there's something that originated from Canon like using Lothal information or using the Imperial Palace image since both of them originated form Canon not Legends. Both of those articles are not using something originated from canon--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 00:36, March 5, 2018 (UTC)
- It's complicated. Yes Illum is a canon subject, but the history of the Jedi Order on Illum has been explored in both continuities, since there's nothing exclusive from canon in the Holenesh articles then the current "agreement" that I know is that Nexus can only be used as a canon source if it includes something that its from canon only like Lothal or the Jedi Temple as Imperial Palace since that's a canon only thing. There's currently some users preparing to address this issue so I don't know how long it will take to solve this.--DarthRuiz30 (talk) 00:45, March 5, 2018 (UTC)
Mikkians in "Knights of Fate" Edit
Hello there! Do you, by chance, happen to won a copy of Knights of Fate? Since I'm the one who originally brought the Mikkian article to status, I'd be glad to update it accordingly, but I do not own that book. Is there much new lore about them? --Lelal Mekha (Audience Room) 21:14, June 30, 2018 (UTC)